Friday, June 20, 2014

Lego Marvel Superheroes

I know I have posted many reviews today, but I thought I would post multiple so there would be more articles for you to read. Here is my first video game review:

Lego Marvel Superheroes is a fun game, especially for the Marvel Comics geeks who understand all the references and know all the characters. It has a somewhat original storyline, and you can play as many different characters during the campaign. The best part, however, comes after the story. Once you complete the story, you get to play as any of the characters you have unlocked, and you can roam around an open world New York City. In the open world, you can collect tokens to unlock new characters and vehicles, as well as gold bricks. You can also help citizens by going on missions, and do a race in a car, boat or plane. My only complaint is that there are many characters they left out, and replaced with pointless characters that have no special abilities whatsoever. However, adding in Stan Lee and Deadpool as playable characters makes up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment